Rudrayamala and Trika
श्रुतं देव मया सर्वं रुद्र्यामलसंभवम् |
त्रिकभेदमशेषेण सारात्सारविभागशः||
Sri Devi says:
O Deva, I have heard in detail all that has been
revealed through the union of Rudra and his Shakti or what has emerged from the
Rudrayamala Tantra. I have also understood Trika, or the three divisions of
Shakti, which forms the quintessence of all knowledge.
Reality of
Bhairava
अद्यापि न निवृत्तो मे संशयः परमेश्वर|
किं रूपं तत्त्वतो देव शब्दराशिकलामयम् ||
O Supreme Lord, in spite of everything that I have
heard, even today my doubts are not dispelled. What is your reality. O Divine
One? Are you the power or energy contained in sound from which all the mantras
have originated?
How the reality of Bhiarava is perceived
किं वा नवात्मभेदेन भैरवे भैरवाकृतौ|
त्रिशिरोभेदभिन्नं वा किं वा
शक्तित्रयात्मकम् ||
Can your reality be perceived through the nine different ways by which one
can enter the realm of higher consciousness, as enumerated in Bhairava Agama?
Is it different from the procedure in Trishira Bhairava Tantra? Or can it be
perceived through knowledge of the triple forms of shakit, ie para, parapara
and apara? These are my doubts, O Bhairava!
No comments:
Post a Comment